Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comments for Kids 3

edublogs

I was assigned the blog post on June 14 for Mr. McClung's blog. In this post he showed that his blog was feature on another website called Edublogs. Here he talks highly of those who run edublogs and he is grateful that his blog was featured on it.
Edublogs is a host for blogs specific for teachers and students. This type of blog lets the teacher easy control and manage their student's blogs. Here is a link to Edublogs

Comment: Mr. McClung,

I think that it is really cool that your class blog was featured on Edublogs.org. I’m sure that this is one of the better blogs I have visited so far. I am from Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class and I was assigned to comment on your blog. I really have enjoyed reading some of you post over the last week.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment