Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Post 10



I think my PLN is starting shape up pretty good. I like the symbaloo that she used and I think I might look into converting my PLN information to the symbaloo page. I think it is really cool that she was speaking to a scientist about her information. I think it is amazing how we can get our information reviewed by someone who is an expert in what we are researching. I hope this will be useful in my classes so when my students want to have their project reviewed, they can contact someone near or far.

I think her PLE is really good and I hope I can get more contacts on my PLN. I really think it would be cool to get a biology teacher that has some experience in teaching and add that teacher to my PLN. I've been searching for several weeks for a good person to follow on twitter.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.



I really enjoyed this video because I think these two questions can help EVERYONE not just teachers. I really do think that a single sentence can describe someone and help motivate them through everyday life. From being the president of the United States to a teacher in a classroom, we all have a sentence.

The second question is the question we ask ourselves every night when we go to bed: Was I better today than I was yesterday? You know, I really don't ask myself this question and I think it can make all the difference.

I know that my sentence isn't as profound as the ones in the video but here's mine: "He helps someone feel more positive about themselves everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment